Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Saga of the Hat Begins!

After asking Santa Claus for a "Delta Airline Pilot Hat" , Santa quickly googled them to find out they really do exist! :) Christmas morning Oliver found one next to his stocking and the face says it all!!

Once upon his head, it has faithfully remained there for most of the last several months. (- Yes, I do realize my deliquency in posting, but hope to be forgiven with a few catch-up posts!)


Sitting on the new little couches that Mom and Dad gave them for Christmas- they have also been a big hit!

Three mornings after Christmas- I came down the hall to greet them for the morning and this is what I found! (Winston got a pilot hat too because Santa in her- that is his infinite wisdom thought Winston might enjoy one too.)

The boys had just rolled out of bed and put the hats on to begin the days activities:)

I thought this was a cute profile of Winston.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

Cute! I'm glad you are updating us!

8:36 PM  
Blogger lissiemarie said...

So glad to see you're alive! I love these pics. Your boys are growing up! I think about calling you every once in a while and then it is bed time and I haven't done it. Give me a call some time hey,... your brain is more than likely more functional than mine.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home