Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas in the Making!

Our traditional picture with the tree on the car got a new look.
Not only did we add Lauren to our family, but we added a van!
It's the kind of car I never wanted but knew I would love.
So goodbye Sylvia-Louise (cute red jeep), hello Lulu (practical white van.)
Oliver organizing the toy ornaments into his fleet!

Preparation and anticipation are the best ingredients of Christmas!


5 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

That's such a cute picture of the family! It's so cute when kids line things up like that! Quincy's just starting to do that.

12:45 PM  
Blogger lissiemarie said...

So sorry to welcome you to the ranks! appropriately named however...
Looks like we shop at the same places...Harrison and Wells have the same pj's. I also noticed that you have a cute jump suit with flowers that I have for Hattie from when Ellie was a baby.(I bought it more than 5 years ago) You must have a good clothes donor unless you started buying cute girl things before you had your girl like Miriam!!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

These pictures are so cute. I love the name of your van!
Oliver is amazing to organize those ornaments like that!

10:24 AM  
Blogger lissiemarie said...

I'll waiting for some new pics of the kiddo's! I need to call you but that is one of the hardest things to do right now. Life is fast paced and we don't even get out much! love, ya E

11:09 AM  
Blogger abby said...

hey---can you tell kyle to invite me on his blog? i want to see it!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home