Sunday, March 05, 2006

My beautiful Winston.

3 Comments:

Blogger LouandAngela said...

Anna, I'm so glad that you joined the Blog world! Winston is a cutie. He seems to have a different look from his brother (although you can see that they're brothers)! It's fun to get variety. Thanks for letting me check out your Blog!

4:27 PM  
Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Anna, I got your blog address from Elisabeth. I hope you don't mind me looking at it and leaving comments! My blog is banddrey.blogspot.com. I can't believe that Winston is so big. He is darling! You are a wonderful mom, he is so lucky to come to your home!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ok, Anna...time to update! I've been checking your blog daily looking for new posts, but nothing yet! I got your message yesterday...thank you! I wanted to call you back, but I still don't have your number. Call me again, but leave your number this time! Love ya!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home